Motor Takaful Claim

If you are claiming for Motor Own Damage, the simplest and easiest way to start the claims process is to take your vehicle to any of the Zurich Takaful authorised panel workshops, who will assist you in submitting your claim and ensure that we get your car repaired as quickly as possible to a guaranteed high quality standard.

Police Report

You should obtain a police report within 24 hours or as soon as practicably possible for the following:

  • Incidents involving motor vehicles (excluding windscreen claims)
  • Incidents where there is evidence of a criminal act
  • Claims involving foreign workers’ compensation, (loss of) money, personal accident or public liability

Supporting Documents

To help us process your claim as quickly as possible, we require a copy of the following documents to be submitted along with your claim form.

Own Damage:

  • Police report
  • Takaful certificate
  • Identity card
  • Driving license
  • Vehicle registration card
  • Road tax
  • Hire purchase agreement, if applicable
  • Business registration form (for company owned vehicle only)
  • Photographs of the accident scene, if any

Vehicle Theft:

  • Takaful certificate
  • Vehicle registration card
  • Theft Claim Discharge  Subrogation Voucher (signed by Participant & Financier)
  • Stolen Claim Recovery Form (signed by Participant & Financier)
  • JPJ K3 Transfer Form (signed by Participant & Financier)
  • Lampiran A1– Letter of Indemnity (signed by Participant & Financier)
  • Form TM-AB (signed and affirmed by the Commissioner for Oath)
  • Letter of release (issued by Financier)
  • Undertaking letter (issued by Financier)
  • Vehicle keys (2 sets)

Windscreen Damage:

  • Takaful certificate
  • Identity card (both participant and driver)
  • Driving license
  • Vehicle registration card
  • Photographs of affected windscreen (before and after replacement)